Here is my list of my oh so favorite customers that I come across.
Mr. Indecisive-
Me-"Hello! Welcome to ***! Can I interest you in our new (random item I choose off of the menu)?"
Mr. Indecisive- "Hmmmm well I don't know. Maybe....oh wait that looks...no no. ummmmmmmmmmMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMmmm. Could you give me a second?"
Me- "Sure thing! Take your time." Hurry up, I can think of at least 20 other things that would be a more productive use of my time, such as counting the ceiling tiles or doodling on receipt paper or...
Mr. Indecisive- "All right I think I'm ready!"
Me- "Alright what can we get for you?"
Mr. Indecisive- "I'll have one small coffee cream and sugar."
Me-"Alright sounds good, you can pull ahead." He took 5 full minutes to decide on a small cup of coffee? I can just imagine that vending machines cause him to short circuit or something.
Mrs. That's Not What I Said
Me- "Hello! Welcome to ****. What can I get for you today?"
Mrs. That's Not What I Said- "I would like ham wrap please."
Me- "Sure thing, one ham wrap. Anything else for you today?"
Mrs. That's Not What I Said- "Ummm excuse me I said one BACON wrap."
Me- "I'm sorry about that, one bacon wrap! Anything else?"
Mrs. That's Not What I Said- "NO NO I want one ham wrap and one bacon wrap!!!"
Me- "...so you want two wraps, one bacon and one ham?"
Mrs. That's Not What I Said- "YES! Oh wait, can I just have the ham wrap actually?"
This is the point where I stare at the pen next to the register and I wonder if I stab it into my eye whether my boss will let me leave early or not.
Mr. Add On
Me- "Alright here is your order! Three bacon wraps, two sausages on biscuits, four large coffees and two orders of hash browns. Have a nice day!"
Mr. Add On -"Actually could you add two dozen donuts to this order?"
Me- "Sure thing! Because nothing on this Earth could possibly make me happier than ensuring that you have everything you desire no matter how obnoxious you are about ordering it. I only live to serve. Oh, and have a nice day!"
Madame You Sure This Change is Right?
Me-"Alright and 17.13 is you change. Have a nice day!"
Madame You Sure This Change is Right?- "Are you sure this change is right?"
Me- "Well you handed me a 20, correct?"
Madame You Sure This Change is Right?- "Yes but I don't think you gave me enough change."
Me- "Well you had one medium coffee which came to 1.80 after tax, and one bagel which after your coupon came to 1.07 after tax. So that's 20 minus 2.87 giving you 17.13 as change. Is that correct?" BAM! Didn't think the stupid fast food employee could do simple math did you now? You've just been served! Both literally and figuratively...
There are of course more of my favorite customers, but for now I have homework to do and must leave the list as it stands. Make sure you all go out and vote today!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment